Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Day Off

Finally, I have a day off.  It's barely 2:30pm, and I've gotten so much done.  I love productive days off!  I had a massage appointment at 10am because my back has been screwed up these past few weeks.  Nothing too serious, but I started to get this weird "warm" feeling on my side, kinda like I was holding a lit match to my side.  So I figured either I had a pinched nerve, or I was in the beginning stages of Spontaneous Human Combustion.  I'm still here, so I'm going to with a pinched nerve. 



Because I had the appointment at 10, I got up early so I could get my house cleaned before I needed to leave.  I also felt a lot better because I had a clean house, so I was able to relax.  I ran a few errands afterwards, picked up some sushi and came home.  The weather here has been crazy today.  It was dark and overcast all morning, then it started snowing something fierce and now the sun keeps coming out and the snow has pretty much melted.  It looks like spring outside, but it's FREEZING.  Since we had Daylight Savings Time on Sunday I'm definitely feeling like its spring, even though the equinox isn't until next Weds (when I'll be teaching my Herbal Infusions class!).  To get me more in the mood, I started my seeds today!  Tomato, Kale and Pepper!

Since I had my camera out, I figured I would snap some pictures around my house.
These are the flowers my partner, who has asked to refer to him as Mr. X, sent me at work Monday. :)

This is Roxy.  She's 13, believe it or not.
This is Ernie, the box turtle, taking a stroll through the kitchen and enjoying the sunshine. 
And, last but not least, here is my Red Clover infusion, steeping in the sunshine for later.
There are still a few spots left for the Herbal Infusions class for April 17 if you are interested.  I also will begin doing some Weed Walks in June!








No comments:

Post a Comment