Thursday, March 21, 2013

I taught my first class last night and it was wonderful.  I was a little nervous, but I don't know that anybody noticed.  Everybody asked lots of great questions (and I was stoked I was able to answer all of them!).  We sampled some nettle and red clover infusion, I showed them how to make an infusion and everybody got to take home some red raspberry leaf to make their own.  I loved coming home home afterwards as a teacher.  I had a class.  I'm a teacher.  It was pretty special.  I have another class next month, and people are already inquiring about May.  I think I might take May off so I can prepare for the up coming farmer's market season and the weed walks I would like to do this summer.  But the jury is still out.  I also found out this week that I was accepted to be a vendor for EcoCle, as well as Cleveland Flea (both of which are happening in April.)  So, I'll be mighty busy.  I'm so full of excitement and gratitude right now I could burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment