Monday, May 13, 2013

Perseverance

I'm starting to really get frazzled and frustrated.  I have too many irons in the fire and not enough hands pull them all out.  I find myself getting more and more irritated at the amount of things I need to accomplish and finish that I can't finish because I have a job to go to.  The little things that used to just annoy me at work are really pissing me off because I don't want to be there anymore.  I want to be at home, working in the garden, sewing, canning, blogging, trying new recipes, preparing new classes, teaching etc... but instead, I'm at work.  I've started to internalize my frustrations and now my back aches, I have a pinched nerve, my shoulders hurt.... This just makes things worse. 
Ultimately, the only way I'm going to feel better is by working harder to get me away from my job.  But that will only happen by stressing myself out more and working harder than I already am.  Ugh.

On the bright side, I am making strides in walking away from my job.  I paid off my car on Friday - hurray!  I got my birthday present early - Mr. X bought me a new camera;  This means I get to take killer photos in ANY light and promote myself much better than I am now.  I had a great time at the Cleveland Flea this weekend and made a sizable amount of money which will allow me to purchase supplies to continue getting ready for Farmers Market season here in a few weeks. 

I'm getting there slowly but surely - I need to just keep plodding along.  I don't have the word "Perseverance" tattooed on my back for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment