Friday, April 12, 2013

Final Countdown

Tomorrow is my first major show of the year.  I spent my morning running errands and now I'm locked away in my house getting ready for tomorrow and The Cleveland Flea.  I don't normally do this, but I've made a pot of coffee at 5:30pm.  It had to be done.  I have business cards to cut out, I had to totally redesign my note card display, I have more magnets to make and I might do a little more sewing.  I've got coffee, red raspberry leaf infusion and some vegan red velvet cake.  I think I've got this.

P.S.  If you are in the Cleveland area tomorrow between 10-4pm you should stop by the Flea.  There will be handmade vendors (I'm booth #33!), antique/"junk" vendors (I don't know what else to call them), food trucks, classes and demonstrations, beer and coffee.  It'll be a big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment